To ensure that company operations are safe and healthy to all staff, related parties, and the general public, that EHS policies are appropriate and compliant, and that processes are effectively implemented and continuously improved.
1. Engage with local authority regularly to monitor and interpret national and local EHS codes and regulations, and ensure site compliance；
2. To routinely and effectively communicate company EHS policies and procedures, compliance requirements, local laws and regulations to management and staff；
3. In charge of setting up, implementation, auditing, and updating of site EHS management system, in accordance of global requirements and local laws and regulations；
4. Develop site specific EHS training courses, to coordinate and lead periodic safety drills.
5. Take charge of related report and data timely and accurately.
6. To conduct routine and periodic EHS inspection, coordinate with other departments to resolve issues discovered in inspections；
7. Support other HR/Admin related work assigned by department manager.
1. University degree in EHS, mechanical,engineering or related fields.
2. Above 5 years’ total work experience including at least 2 years in EHS related area, foreign company’s background is a plus.
3. Familiar with national and local EHS and fire laws and regulations.
4. Familiar with EHS management system, national Registered Safety Engineer Certificate preferred.
5. Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels, within and external to the organization.
6. Strong sense of ethics, able always do the right thing.
7. Efficient time management skills with excellent attention to detail, and ability to prioritize workload
8. Good written English with oral English ability.