|Position/Title:||Business Process and Application Expert|
|Business stream:||Group function|
|Reports to:||CFO China with a dotted line into Business Process Director TSS|
|Position Overview||Be the local “Jack of all trades” when it comes to business applications and processes. Enable smooth working of the business by acting as the local second and third level support on IFS and other business systems of the company. Rely on central competence center when necessary and take a pragmatic and hands on approach to solving local problems.|
|Roles and Responsibilities:||Internal Customer focus – Be a business enabler
· Be in command of second and third level applications support to local end users.
· Liaise with front line and make sure most common problems can be resolved at the front line.
· Coordinate with central team in achieving business objectives.
· Perform local induction of new resources of various departments in the area of application navigation and general concepts. Extend the scope as local necessity dictates.
· Participate in the release cycle of new functionality. Manage with the Champions and key users for the acceptance of solutions as well as the successful introduction. Make sure transition period is organized at the level of the data migration, the training as well as smooth process introduction.
· Detect misuse, misunderstanding and improvement potentials, report them on behalf of the local teams and make sure these are actioned.
· Document processes and RACI, establish a standard documentation framework and publish regularly update when perform audit.
· Continuously strive to improve way of working within the team and transversally with the other groups in and outside of the entity. Suggest improvements, detect and fix issues spontaneously.
· Be an active promoter for the Company culture and value. Implement with colleagues practices and spirit that can act as a role model for the rest of the organization.
· Achieve a level of credibility with the business that positions the function as an internal business partner rather than a supplier, by demonstrating command of all of the assigned ERP functional area and professionalism in way of working.
|Candidate profile:||· Interested and curious of business aspects of applications and underlying processes.
· Experience in a relevant functional department.
· Able to bond with business partners
· Team worker : works effectively within teams delivering own targets and supporting others
· Uses pragmatism rather than dogmatism.
· Aware of different cultural styles and how to work with them
· Change orientated, able to accept work with and manage an ever changing work environment
· Able to work in a geographically spread team, taking local action while belonging to the virtual team.
· Able to manipulate SQL in a modern RDBMS system and exposure to development in any language is a plus
· Strong drive and makes things happen & demonstrates attention to details
· Has been exposed to lean concepts and seeks continuous improvement
· Demonstrates passion
· Willing to travel
|Education:||· Required experience: 5 to 10 years relevant professional experience
· Required education: Bachelor degree, major in management, finance or relevant.
|Other skills/abilities:||· 5 years ERP experience (IFS/SAP/ORACLE, etc.)
· Proficient in spoken and written English
· Any other language is a plus
· Thrives in an ambiguous and a fast-paced, international, highly matrixed environment
The ideal candidate is highly flexible, self-driven and accountable, a strong team player with business acumen and humor.