Position Overview 职位概况：
Act as the contact window for customer and take care customer order handlings and shipments，coordinate with relative internal departments and logistic service providers to ensure customer on time delivery and satisfaction to maintain good commercial cooperation with customer.
1. Administrate customer orders and make sure the customer order released accurately in agreed price and delivery terms before registering into ERP system.
2. Proactively communicate with customer about the order status in an effective manner, ensure customer satisfaction and maintain good commercial relationship with customer.
3. Coordinate with purchaser and PMC and monitor material arrival status and delivery plan to ensure on time delivery, work closely with warehouse to arrange shipment, liaise with sourcing, quality and finance departments for relative customer issues.
4. Arrange shipping schedule and delivery issues for the assigned customers, prepare correct shipping documents for customs clearance without any delay.
5. Take charge of shipment booking, quotation, invoice and payment issues， whilst maintain good commercial cooperation with forwarder or logistic service providers.
6. Monitor forecast from customers and analysis the data shall be there is any discrepancies, timely share forecast to PMC and purchasing.
7. Provide periodic order status report and monthly report to customer and hold monthly meeting with customer.
8. Undertake other tasks assigned by department and backup team members when necessary.
1. Bachelor’s degree, major in logistic, international trade, business administration, English or relevant.
本科学历, 物流，国贸, 商务管理或英语相关专业
2. 1-3 years’ working experience in logistic, international trade, customer service.
3. Active team player, good communication and coordination skills, diligent and details oriented.
4. Fluent English.