|Position/Title:||Field Service Engineers Supervisor Food|
|Reports to:||Service Manager|
|The Supervisor will provide guidance, instruction, motivation, direction and direct leadership for a group of Field Service Engineers; focusing on customer satisfaction and service quality.
The Supervisor will identify strengths and improvement needs of each team member and propose development plans to strengthen the overall team performance.
Although the Supervisor is leading for a team of FSE he will:
1. Act as FSE when there is a service demand,
2. Contribute to the Technical Support activity.
Finally, the Supervisor will behave like a mentor for his FSE and will still perform field visits.
|Roles and Responsibilities:||As a Supervisor is to ensure the performance and the motivation of his team.He is responsible to optimize all available resources (days in the field and competences) and get the best efficiency out of it.
He will be measured looking at the main following KPI (non-exhaustive):
1. Customer satisfaction
2. Service quality
3. Service revenue
4. Skill matrix development of the team
|Main tasks:||1. Make sure Health and Safety is under control with each FSE.
2. Be the first contact for team-members for technical and organizational questions. He will provide solutions if necessary in cooperation with his line manager. He will be the voice of the team towards the management.
3. Ensure a positive working environment and participate in creating a good team spirit within the team and organization.
4. General personnel responsibilities. Execute annual appraisals, salary review holiday approval within the frame defined by the management.
5. Implement the defined strategy and policy to make sure the team will reach its specified goals.
6. Identify and define training needs within his team (skills matrix). Define the induction program (including join field visit) for new FSE
7. Coordinate the each FSE planning with the Customer Service team. He is the point of escalation both ways and has final decision for issues / priority setting.
8. Must act according to his role when the situation calls for it. E.g. negative feedback from customers, bad administration, etc.
9. Identify and collect the inputs for product and process improvements, participates in implementing and creating of company policies.
|Candidate profile:||1. Internal candidate with experience and TOMRA knowledge preferred but not must
2. Proven teamwork skills, excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills both in Chinese and English. Be comfortable working in a multinational environment
3. Business focussed with excellent technical problem-solving, troubleshooting, and follow-up skills
4. Analytical skills & Project management skills
5. Socially outgoing, ability to handle stress