Sales application engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales people and are responsible for actively driving the applications of Tomra sorting equipment.
The sales application engineer must be able to identify and provide reliable sorting solutions to assure complete customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Assist in the design and development of new products and tools necessary to make target applications successful.
2. Performs application tests on a wide range of Tomra equipment and challenge results continuously to obtain maximum customer satisfaction. Provide detailed test report for both business and technical users (internal and external).
3. Provide technical support to sales activities with customer visits, exhibitions, industry conferences, etc…
4. Provides English/Chinese written test reports and application information.
5. Travel to project sites worldwide to support all application related issues.
1. Bachelor or above majored in technology or Engineering
2. Minimum 3 years’ work experience in demo engineer /service engineer/technical sales/ test engineer with good customer mindset.
3. Available to travel 30- 50% of the time (within China for business travel and go Europe/America for product training/support).
4. Strong Team spirit and good communication skill.
5. Good spoken and written English.
6. Used to multinational work environment is a plus.
1. Reflect company’s core values (responsibility – innovation – passion)
2. Good verbal and non-verbal communicator, brightness, clarity
3. Good commercial sense, customer minded
4. Logical thinking style, excellent problems solving abilities
5. Time and multi-tasks management skill