|Position/Title:||Sales Manager WR|
|Location:||Home office or Xiamen|
|Reports to:||Head of Recycling China|
|1. Sales manager Waste Recycling will work closely with Head of Recycling China, Tomra Sorting Recycling, and regional and global colleagues as well as other local partners and suppliers to promote and sell Tomra Sorting Recycling products in Waste recycling Industry in China.
2. Extensive travels within China and to other Asian countries and Europe are required in this position.
3. The employee will formally be hired by Tomra Sorting Technology Xiamen, China.
|Role and Responsibilities:||1. Dedicated to sales in Waste Recycling segment in China
2. Support consultative technical sales & marketing activities in line with overall China business strategy.
3. Strengthening business relationship with the existing customers in the areas of waste recycling in China, support their business expansion, and ultimately enhance returning rate of existing customers.
4. Identify new customers both in existing segments and new, their needs, and held meetings and present proposals (technical and commercial).
5. Maintain close contact with relevant authorities, keep well informed and closely monitor trends and developments in the Recycling and metal industries.
6. Roles and responsibilities are subject to change based on company strategy and organizational changes.
|Candidate profile:||1. Native in Chinese and very fluent in English both in verbal and written.
2. Well-established salesman who are hungry, entrepreneurial, passionate, and energetic.
3. Hands-on, high Integrity, ready to “own” the business
4. Strong team worker while being able to work independently and autonomously
5. Fast-learner who can quickly understand both Tomra’s products and markets
6. Min. 10-15 sales experiences in capital B2B products in China with minimum 5-7 years experiences in multinational companies.
7. Experiences in sales of high tech, high value capital equipment so that he or she should understand the value selling approach
8. Experiences in waste management business is favourable, but not a must.
|Education:||1. B.A. in engineering or business-related studies|
|Other skills/abilities:||1. Ability to reflect global and Asia TOMRA sales strategy into Chinese local context
2. Socially outgoing, ability to handle stress
3. Full clean driving license essential