TSE’s are important roles for supporting of the TOMRA Sorting service organization and its customers to achieve the highest machine performance and customer satisfaction. The TSE is responsible for technical support, service coordination of installations & upgrades, service contracts, scheduled preventative maintenance, and service intervention in Asia region.
Responsible for service call & case management. Travel to customer sites as needed to resolve technical issues that have not been resolved by the FSE (call escalations).
TSE’s required approximately 80 field days, this amount can differ per seasonal & technical circumstances.
Responsibilities and Tasks
– Respond to and resolves inquiries from customers, Sales Agents, Area Sales Managers, and FSE’s regarding technical issues.
– Manage the remote VPN support system
– Interface with Global service HQ and Engineering to help the resolve technical problems identified in the field.
– Research and analyze field reports and maintenance checklist to ensure all problems and pending issues are solved.
– Offer the technical solution for service sale and marketing.
– Support the service administration, back office operation
– Ensures that continuous telephone support is available to customers as well as FSE’s who are in the field.
– Organize the test and demo activities upon requests
– Analyze technical problems to send the necessary parts and/or the appropriate FSE.
– Makes on-site service visits to expedite resolution to long-term problems.
– Strong analytical thinker and ability to communicate procedures in detail via phone or email.
– Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
– Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form.
– Bachelor or higher, electrical/mechanical engineering
– 5 + years industrial technical experience
– Excellent English skill level in verbal and writing communication
– Proven teamwork skills, excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Experience in a multinational environment
– Socially outgoing, ability to handle stress
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.